View Single Post
Old 28th June 2014, 15:44   #56
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscan.eu View Post
I also am aware that as of today I am now running a business as I am going to receive a pile of cash to do this, but I haven't paid for trader status here. I will have to keep a lower profile. I thank the moderators for their tolerance so far.

I needed to sell 3500 to break even and now I have gone over that and will be able to build up some stock. I don't think I deserve a medal. This is business and I am getting what I wanted and that's enough.

Thanks Philip
We as moderators thank you for your honesty here Philip, but as a free 'registered user' and with your own admission that you are now running as a business, that does rather force our hand also.

You have, courtesy of Roverron's link received huge amounts of exposure here and so I must ask you if you intend to become a forum trader as per club rules with someone who is using the forum's platform for commercial gain.

We are here to ensure a level playing field for those who use our club to conduct business, up until this point there has been no reference to you selling directly. Ron states on his site that he does not stock your units, that's the grey area. If you are in business with Ron, and it is he who will exclusively make available the product as a purchasable item directly via his website, then as an existing trader that's acceptable (providing you are not then found supplying it directly to members here yourself of course).

If Ron is not going to be the sole outlet for you to our members, and you intend to deal direct with our membership, you will need to become a trader with us now. Please PM me with the intended direction you are planning to take and we can act accordingly.

Once again, and as you have acknowledged on thread yourself, we have let the progress of your system develop in open forum as it has potential merit for our members. But as I hope you'll appreciate, we must uphold the club rules on selling also.