View Single Post
Old 24th June 2010, 12:19   #7
raporia

rover 75 club

hiya

yes thank you got it all sorted and it was very simple, the garage that done the service screwed everything up! they are p.e.t.s in port solent ,portsmouth ti returned the car to them 3 times they insisted it was nothing they done didnt even check their work just look under the bonnet said it the wire they repaired i need new engine loom.

so i went out boguht a 2nd hand fully tested loom then still not con vinced it needed a replacement loom i went to collison up in waterlooville,portsmouth told them the full story. they agreed it sounded wierd they had a look at it did a t4 on it then fixed it - when the service was done and they had to replace the spark plugs,they have to disturb the coils, well when p.e.t.s did the service they didnt bother doing it properly and hadnt tightened one of the coils back in place properly and so it wasnt working correctly.

it cost me £186 to get it fixed and fuming i went back to p.e.t.s and demanded some sort of compensation as it was their fault and their mechanic who did nothing to investigate and their mistake to put right, at current they are waiting for their manager to return from holiday before they can let me know what they will do about it

at the end of the day i highly recommend you dont go to p.e.t.s for your service
raporia is offline   Reply With Quote