View Single Post
Old 21st February 2020, 17:00   #23
Rogue
I really should get out more.......

75 CDT SE 160 Saloon

Thanked 1,096 Times in 774 Posts

Quote:
Seems to me that these days there are primarily 2 types of owners of the '75 & ZT:
Enthusiasts who love & cherish their cars;
those with a more practical view who see them simply as good value day to day transport.
There are some that fit into both categories there too ... I certainly love and cherish mine no matter how much grief she gives me from time to time but is still in service as a daily driver for work purposes and even though i have the option of using hire cars the thought of jumping into a Citroen C1 compared to my old bus never enters my mind! Had a 100 mile round trip to see some clients earlier today and thoroughly enjoyed the drive out there and back. The chap i went to see even came out to have a look at her as he hadn't seen one in a while and had always fancied one and even though mine is relatively poverty spec he was impressed at how nice a place it appeared to be inside.
However i have noticed it is becoming rare to see others on the road these days, the most recent being a black tourer last week.

Glutton for punishment --- Previously ... 2.6 SD1 x 2, 3.5 SD1, 820S, 820Si x2, 216 Gsi, 220T saloon, 414, 45 1.4 x2 and now a Cowley 75 CDT
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote