Old 16th February 2019, 08:05   #406
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Brian,

Rob texted me yesterday and I asked him to post on the forum when I sent him the link for this thread.
I can’t answer on the deleted posts as I didn’t see them.
Maybe they had personal information that shouldn’t be posted?
I’m sure Rob will let us know.

In the meanwhile, it does very much look like Sean/Joe has pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes as to his real identity.
As I considered him a friend and defended him as well it makes me look a complete idiot.

Before this gets messy on here I would suggest those members who have monies owed to them by Sean/Joe get in contact via PM or Email and any information can be given that way.
Posting it on here publicly before we know exactly what has gone on is probably not going to help anyone who wishes to seek a legal means to retrieving what is owed to them.
Don’t beat yourself up Jeff. Over the years you have done your best to help the members in the OC out. That time several years ago, when I popped round your place and Sean/Joe was on Skype and on speaker, he sounded as though he was “Mr Nice Guy”, he had a deep rich Canadian voice, a smooth talker, he was warm and friendly. The sort you could easily have a laugh over a few drinks. We now know much more, a confidence trickster. It’s a mystery how he selected customers he could satisfy and others, he would let down. He conned all of us by his deception. I can’t type what I really think, but I am sure you get the drift.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote