View Single Post
Old 11th April 2010, 19:27   #1082
Janove
Regular poster

Rover 75 cdt

I have traveled 600km with the unit in the car now, and thought that i should do a update on my experience.

The gps function with IGO8 works great. did not miss the beat once. The only anoying thing is that the voice is really nagging if you turn out of the route.

Radio reception is great.

I have loaded lots of cd:s onto the second SD card, this is the part i feel is the weakest on the unit. it is hard to scroll down thru 50 albums. A better media player would be perfect.

It is also a little bit confusing when you have "navigated" yourself into a corner in the sd card, and to find your way back. My guess here is that it would help if i would have read the manual more.

The phone works. i cant say that i agree with those that say that the microphone is great. It is adequate, but not more.
I would have liked the "phone" to have a memory of last dialed number.

The unit locks itself when you use the phone to call out. Had to stop and turn the engine of to come out of the lock.

The units phone part is good when receiving calls.

Overall i like the unit. it will take a little bit of getting used to, and not least to learn to find my way around-