View Single Post
Old 14th June 2020, 19:41   #18
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyHeckaslike View Post
It is said that a leopard can't change its spots, but how did it acquire them in the first place? How does it know that it is a leopard and different to other cats which are spotless? Some critters can change their spots so to speak but how did they acquire the ability to do that and to know when to do so?

There is a lot going on in this world which is beyond the ability of our sensory perception. Technology has helped us a bit in our detection and understanding but I think we have a long way to go. There is definitely to me an intelligence and a reason directing nature. Everything has a place and a reason.
like a virus (see what I did there lol), genes mutate, if genes and subsequently, genetic make up of a being mutates, it will change, sometimes form, sometimes function. This mutation could be an evolutionary process, (as in survival of the fittest), or it could be a failed substandard gene, where it doesnt develop as it was supposed to (sometimes by an environmental influence). this 'damaged' or a mutated gene then gets passed onto the next generation.

So the question then becomes, did stripes come first or spots?

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!