View Single Post
Old 12th December 2021, 14:08   #207
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
An additional option, unlikely, but something it might eventually be necessary to implement, is to deny those who have refused the vaccine medical assistance if and when the do get covid. Their choice to not have the jab, their problem to deal with the effects.

My big issue with those who are refusing to take precautions/ have the jab and etc. is the fact that they are trying to convince others to join them in their stupidity.
Harry, you seem to be denying those who exercise their opportunity to not be assaulted and suggest it might be forced upon them whether or not they agree. Or at the very least denied treatment. Would that be only if they contract Covid, or perhaps for anything else as well?

Fortunately, historic record from not so long ago, tells a rather apt and important lesson about where that doctrine leads! Shame on you!

In that concern, nobody on here has so far tried to persuade others to their chosen option. And it is, thankfully, still an option. Your proposed world is well, not yet back upon us. Hopefully, there are still a few amongst us who have hindsight.

In correction: So far, at least on here, I can't remember anybody in any way trying to convince others, of whatever camp, to change their minds. Let alone displaying stupidity. By and large the discussion has been tempered with good manners. Most merely expressing a preference. To call this stupidity might be reconsidered.