View Single Post
Old 4th February 2020, 18:24   #19
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Climate change is a cover story! period!
all we are doing is moving the tailpipe smoke to the power stations, GB grid is at 97% now. all those teatime plug ins its going to crash... this is about money money money as ABBA once said.

2035 is not far away, i have just bought my dream Jaguar and it will the last brand new car i buy to run alongside my old R75.

After that second hand bangers why, im not investing in another brand new car to be told its out of date , date!!! and cant be used

this is going to cost thousands of jobs,no joke!! classic car industry is just the start, Engineering, manufacturers , car plants, interior designers, the list goes on...... the climate story is just that a story, they drilled down in the Antarctic 4 miles down and the ice revealed the PPM parts per million pollution then, today its around 380 PPM. 700,000 years ago kind of thing it was nearly 600PPM.
I dont remember seeing a Ford cortina around then running on 4 star!! its all bull, full throttle. However its the beginning of the end and not only will we have CCTV control and card control money control.... now electronically car control.. horrible freedoms are all going but why?

Climate is a con, no doubt about Orsen Wells was right back in 1984.
Olde faithful is offline   Reply With Quote