View Single Post
Old 4th November 2018, 13:06   #142790
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
In 1993, I was in hospital for 2 weeks with my back after falling the roof, but the most notable thing from that stay, was back school when the physio taught me to get on all of my fours, hands/knees and do the Pilates. Of particular and therapeutic interest: how to pull up testicles using no hands, strengthening everything down there.

It was slightly embarrassing, as she had to watch them lift up and this took several attempts using mind control. But it worked. Once mastered, she said the technique can be applied to give pain relief on long drives at the side of the road or anywhere, in case the back went into spasm etc, She left the NHS to go and live in Australia. I never forget her kindness, her red hair, her freckled face and the Pilates

Pilates, the testicle lift, anyone tried it?

It’s good hear Ian you are on the mend.

Afternoon Phil, I went on back rehabilitation & pain management courses but nothing along the lines of self levelling testicles!

I found some of the exercises just impossible to do and still do to this day, it's like a catch 22 situation where you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I've just been in a hot bath for over an hour and my back is feeling much better at this moment.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote