View Single Post
Old 26th November 2021, 07:49   #32
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default How strange

A large amount of migrants have died and all of a sudden there are arrests on the French side, so why not before? As for highly skilled, I doubt that 1% of them have any skills at all, if they were Doctors or engineers etc, they would have been filtered out on the journey across Europe and offered higher pay than the UK ever would give them. By the time they reach France there's only the dregs left with one reason they want to get to the UK, it's a soft touch and the streets are paved with benefits, many of them get more than a lot of UK nationals in handouts. The UK has a very nice benefits system but pays the poorest pensions, I'd travel across Europe for a chance of getting a free ride, they're not coming for the weather are they. It's time to make it much harder, a hot meal and then shipped right back to their country of origin, real refugees don't have £3000 to pay to be shipped to the UK. The truth is that we're allowing an army of fighting age young men that don't respect our laws or customs to come here without question, it's a recipe for disaster and our children and grandchildren will pay a high price. It's not sensationalist to think the worst, it's a growing problem the world over, import the third world, become the third world. They leave a place because it's become a hell hole and then proceed to turn they place they get to into the hell hole they left, look around at some of the ghettos that are appearing all over.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg De7Ha3nUYAEyO_1.jpg (133.4 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg DdWDmemXcAAn2Vu.jpg (41.8 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg Refugees..jpg (32.6 KB, 33 views)
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote