Thread: selfish people
View Single Post
Old 26th March 2020, 12:49   #3
RobSun
Gets stuck in

MGZTT

I was in Morrisons Tuesday and a young woman late twenties walked past with a used looking face mask on. She kept touching it and moving it on her face. Later I came across her again, this time she was coughing uncontrollably into the mask holding it with her hand. The mask looked dirty and damp. She then started picking up and looking at tins deciding what she was going to put in her basket, putting back the ones she didn't want. This piece of excrement was obviously suffering from the symptoms and should not have been out. She continued coughing and doing this picking up and putting back around the store.

I told her she was putting vulnerable people at risk and someone could die from her actions. She just shrugged and said nothing.

This week a friend of 39 years died from Coronavirus. He was taken into hospital on Friday morning and his wife Friday afternoon. She was sent home as she didn't need ventilation on Sunday morning, he died Sunday night. She is now on oxygen, 8 bottles were delivered yesterday and a hospital bed and commode today because she cannot manage the stairs now. Help is coming during the day and her police officer daughter is having to live with her mum to look after her so not able to do her job.

I just wish I could have taken her to see their suffering and what I think of that woman the swear filter would go into meltdown, I am so angry about it.
RobSun is offline   Reply With Quote