View Single Post
Old 11th July 2019, 20:05   #5
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts

We bought ours, an auto about 8 months ago and have covered about 10,000 miles and I absolutely love it, but we can’t wait to replace it. Ours came from the sales centre at Longbridge that no longer has workshop support. We have a list of ongoing warranty faults which range from minior to quite major running issues and our 3 closest dealers all of which are around 3 hours away don’t want to know with excuses from “take it back where you bought it from” to “were far too busy to look at cars we didn’t sell” “ this dealer is closer than us” even though it’s not even an MG dealer anymore. I spoke to somebody in customer services who pointed out our nearest dealer was just over 40 miles away, unfortunately the Irish Sea is in the way! Not wanting to sound negative but just to bring some balance. Very good value for money as long as your local dealer is a good one and actually local. I will miss it but fingers crossed it will be gone before it’s first service is due.

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote