View Single Post
Old 24th May 2019, 12:19   #5
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Hi guys,

Not sure on what number you tried to call?

Nothing disconnected from me so I presume we are talking about a number Radioguy was using?

As I'm no longer a trader on here I can't advertise my number but my mobile is still the same for anyone who has it still

Anyhow's. I presume what you are asking is for the Australian Maps to load on to the navigation software running on your double din?

I guess that would be Igo Primo?

If so you can purchase it direct from the company.

https://www.igonavigation.com

If you connect your Star to the internet and use your Google account on the head unit you should be able to download direct to the unit via the Play Store.

Being an Android unit there is nothing stopping you from using other Android compatible Navigation Apps of course.

It has been a couple of years now since I owned a MG/Rover and double din unit so can't remember all the finer parts of installing/setting up that unit I'm afraid.
I also no longer have my YouTube guides as I deleted them from my account. I believe they are still all available on the Navall YouTube page.

Hope you get it sorted.

Edit........Re reading your original post rather than skim reading it seems you were referring to obtaining software for your OEM Hi Line system and not the Navall Star....Sorry, I'm in-between uploading photos from work and not concentrating properly on what was written!

It is a quite involved install proccess and I would suggest checking out Harry's How To guide on here to kick start the replacing of the Hi line keeping the sub/amp/aerial systems working. Then use the Google search on the forum to find further installation info for the Star and accesories. Mine and others are on here with a bit of delving Sir.

Last edited by coolcat; 24th May 2019 at 12:27..
coolcat is offline   Reply With Quote