View Single Post
Old 5th October 2014, 17:53   #63
Supervinnie40
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 1.8 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjonnie View Post
Hi Vinnie,

The skins I mentioned are part of the package. If you browse to ./iGo/content/skin you will find about 8 zip files that contain the skins. I have them but can't select them through the UI. Do I need to unpack them?

A download link is not very useful because you can only download the files as a registered user on igo8navigation.
Found the problem. The skins in this folder are mostly 800*480 in resolution. However, the Navall1 is 800*600 and iGo has been programmed for this resolution. According to iGo these skins aren't compatible with your resolution, and won't show them as an option.
You can edit the sys.txt file to make it use a different resolution, but your screen will be totally messed up, and very much unusable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Hi Vinnie,

Just a question. When driving along the boulevard Zandvoort-Bloemendaal the Northsea is green on the screen. All other waters are blue coloured. Can you see if you have the same on your igo? And if so, is there a way to change this?
Using navall 1 android with igo primo.

Like to hear from you.

Thanks, Gerard
With the day theme that area also appears to be green, perhaps to show that it's an ocean and not just a lake or river??
At the night theme, they are all the same color.