View Single Post
Old 7th August 2011, 23:17   #46
Starman
Posted a thing or two

03 CDTi Tourer Conn SE auto

Default Don't shoot the Messenger!

I don't know if I can or should post here.
I dont think I ever bought anything from Corin!
Not because I didn't want to. Because I never needed to....yet!
I remember him joining.... And I have seen endless posts from very happy people buying, bought and about to buy from him. Recommendations throughout this forum speak for themselves time and time again.
And always happy to help and pass on advice should be his motto.

It has saddened me greatly to view the threads and I feel deeply for Corin.
It's always fine when something is running like clockwork or you are getting a great deal on something. But it's funny how quickly those wheels stop turning as soon as someone is miffed about something. Then your mans worst enemy!
I know, I work for a mobile network and as soon as a mast is down..."blasted network, can never get a signal now it don't work at all!!! How much line rental you gonna give me back? Can I have a free phone now?" Etc etc... when in reality they have had unswerving service and no dropped calls since joining the network!!

After explaining his circumstances as best he felt able and offering monies back, free goods and a solution to an unfortunate set of circumstances "I" feel Corin has made the best effort ANYONE could have made.

I'm not blaming the original OP. Everyone has a right. And as said differences sorted so that's good done and dusted.

Corin. I hope you don't sell all your bits n pieces for a shed load of goats, Vlovos, barley, women, umpteen cases of scotch or bags of Lego. Ok maybe the women.... But seriously. If you can keep things going I know this forum, your friends, and new customers will have a dependable, skilled and honest man at the end of an email or phone call.
I also hope that whatever challenges you have had to deal with lighten and things get back to normal for you.

AND I want a powerfold window switch now, so I was going to mail you incase you knew of one

Good luck mate. Kindest regards. Steve.

Last edited by Starman; 7th August 2011 at 23:20..
Starman is offline   Reply With Quote