View Single Post
Old 12th October 2010, 00:14   #1
Robson Rover Repair
NI/ROI RS

ZT-T 190 / 75 Diesel x3 / 6 door limo / 216 Cabby / Rover 25 van

Thanked 1,046 Times in 568 Posts
Cool Colin_NI: Your Regional Secretary

So I may introduce myself to those of the forum who perhaps have not met me face to face yet.

Im Colin, born and I live not far from Antrim. Ever since I was a baby I have had a love of everything cars, below is a photo of my first car I got when i was 3 months old which I still have safe!

From rallying, F1, classic car shows and of course everyday transport. This is something I personally think is very well represented by the MG ZT (as well as the Rover 75!).

Everything about the cars ooze style, class, a retro charm that is so lacking in modern machinery and most importantly, they truly are a drivers car without being stupidly hardcore and allowing you to enjoy them everyday.

I genuinely have a passion for the 75/ZT and will help any local members out the best I can. Be it helping them finding a car they want, and when possible going with them to view a car and / or give them assistance in repairing their car.

These are my cars

Ive also written the owners buyers guide for the cars, which im constantly updating. Feel free to have a read anytime. Ultimate Rover 75 and MG ZT Buyers Guide

If at anytime you need me, please PM me and please give it a title that would attract my attention.

Regards, Colin.

Last edited by Robson Rover Repair; 19th October 2017 at 04:07..
Robson Rover Repair is offline   Reply With Quote