View Single Post
Old 13th July 2019, 16:24   #9
Stevie25
Loves to post

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraymond View Post
I'm not being partisan, honest, but there is somewhat more to the man than he pretends! I really believe he is playing up to the reputation.

I saw him yesterday being, er, interviewed, by Andrew Neill. At least that was what it was meant to be. I know these things are arguable but BJ got dear old AN in a tizzy with no effort.

Now AN is probably the most eagle-eyed interrogator there is but he completely lost it with BJ. He was incredibly rude, almost hysterical and arrogant. He went red, then purple. He made mistakes and ended up looking the fool for trying to do that with BJ. He even stammered non-words in his fluster.

BJ never lost his cool, stayed on course and didn't attack AN. Yes, he clowns about but I am beginning to suspect there is more just beneath the surface. Cometh the hour...?

Unless they aired a different version of the interview on BBC - Northern Ireland, then BJ came across to me as totally unsuitable for the role of PM

A survey of 1,703 people showed 39% branded Boris Johnson a buffoon, 31% untrustworthy, 29% self-serving and 26% irresponsible.
YouGov Survey.

Sums it up for me!