View Single Post
Old 26th June 2020, 02:42   #15
Bastelmann
Loves to post

Rover 75 Tourer V6 2,5 Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich in Vancouver View Post
Hello Bastelmann!
Sorry to break into your thread but I thought this may be the best place to contact you.
My ZT-190 spent most of it's time in Europe, only coming to Canada in 2018.
I know it was shipped to Belgium when new and came here via a dealer in Holland, but I have no idea where it was in between.
One clue I have is the European emissions sticker on the windscreen. A poster on the 75/ZT facebook page thought it was issued in Bavaria. I'm just wondering if you could confirm this. Any clues are appreciated!

Here is the decal

Hi Rich,

in EU-countries the code in the white array of the sticker generally has to be the registration mark of a car. In this case I can´t read it with certainty. Is it F5-DD-NF? Anyhow this is definitely not a German registration mark which ends with a digit and not with letters. I am not able to dedicate the registration mark to another European country because this seems to be an extremely complex issue (as an example a wiki-article concerning the systematic of the Dutch registration marks: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/System...n_(Niederlande)). On the other hand the sticker itself definitely is a German sample ("anerkannte AU-Werkstatt)", "Umwelt Zone"). Confusing. Don´t you have some more information about the car in the registration documents? I´ll pass this riddle to a german 75-facebook group. Perhaps there is someone up to answer your question precisely. I´ll get back to you.

Cheers
Andreas
(Old German car mechanic prayer)
Bastelmann is offline   Reply With Quote