View Single Post
Old 9th February 2020, 18:56   #4
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffWW View Post
I have sent you a PM yesterday, after sending an earlier one in January re an already ordered one which at that time could have no longer been required.
Since yesterday's message, I have noticed that the electrical parts to supply power to the latest screen together with a timer do not come with the screen. Where can these be obtained and having got this far, who where and when can the old one be removed, hopefully undamaged, and the new fitted, and at what cost? I am going to my son's for tea,today, Sunday, so any reply you may send won't be viewed until later mid-evening.

I have contacted my insurance about the "change to the vehicle" and they are OK with no extra charge, but they need to be in formed of the change when it's done. Do you have a link with someone either in Tamworth or on my way back home in Manchester who can do the removal without breaking the old screen and installing the new one together with the electric controls?
Finally, when will this spare screen be available for collection? I will obviously need the address.
Hoping you an answer these questions by a PM,

Kind Regards,

GeoffWW
PM sent in response to above.
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote