View Single Post
Old 8th December 2023, 14:25   #7
ceetdm
Loves to post

Rover 75 CDTi Manual Saloon + Rover 75 CDTi Auto Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitesse View Post
Thanks Tommy, I’ve got quite a supply now so I’m sorted but perhaps good for others to know. I’d like to think the mods would turn a blind eye to the occasional help to others but not on a regular, commercial basis.

Not only did Al supply the specified chips I wanted but as they were a new batch he even fitted one of the newly programmed ones and drove around with it for a few days to make sure everything worked.

Sadly since Rick’s departure no-one is offering IPK services and the new owners seem to have other interests.

Mike

Ps. Doc Evil - looked at his profile: Doctor of Mycology
Yes, such a shame Rick is not doing this anymore. He provided a great service at a very reasonable cost.
I've replace a few IPK screens, it's not too difficult if you have the soldering skills and the patience to disassemble the IPK. Let's hope someone pops up who is prepared to offer this service. I am happy to help members out but will not be able to offer the turnaround that Rick provided.

Anyone who can source me a couple of platinum gold (mcn) wings can rely on me to replace their IPK screen etc :-)

Tommy