View Single Post
Old 15th March 2019, 08:11   #145342
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Morning everyone, yet another wild & windy night with driving rain against the bedroom window that's around five on the trot now.
Still blustery with showers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Ian

I watched the train video and I guess you are using it in 3-D with the special headset. I noticed the tall and slim on the platform waiting for the train. Being PC and not sexist, I did not see any of the big bottomed lol Looks like fun

Good morning Phil I hope you're well.

No not VR headset, you can go outside of the train you're driving using a selection of external cameras within the game and even explore the town where the stations are and have a nosy around the town centres, it's a bit awkward at first to get used to using the cameras but it's very clever.

Ha! yes the perfect people it's been mentioned lots of times that there are no "ordinary" people and the ladies have a "model" swagger about them.
You can go and sit in the carriages with them on those cameras too....they don't say owt though

I was just trying out the Win 10 video editor last night as I've never used it before, very basic.

I normally use a third party video editor called Cyberlink power director which is very good indeed.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote