View Single Post
Old 12th June 2019, 16:54   #46
Split or Bust
Regular poster

Rover 75 Saloon

The unit arrived today, box and instructions say 9218 and like KWIL’s it has the MIC and RST (reset) buttons in the top left corner and no SD card slot.

I plan to make 2 cut outs in the front of the fascia panel to slot in the 2 USB ports, to neaten it up and for easy access. Many thanks to Mike Trident who gave me the idea the other day in his post (#10382) with his 3.5mm audio socket

What I did with my Rover 75/MG ZT today - see post 10382

I’ve got the £14 Dynamic Sounds fascia trim, as mentioned by jpdoc in post #17, as opposed to the dearer & slightly larger opening MG7 fascia trim so will be attacking it with the Stanley knife soon

CT23RO01-Black-Double-Din-CD-Stereo-Fascia-Trim-For-Rover-75

GPS lead is 70” / 178cm long and I’m conscious of Colin’s comment on it being a bit short, makes you wonder why they didn’t round it up to 2m.

As for ISO leads etc, just need to work out what ones Willy currently has and see if I need any new ones.

Colin NI have you fitted the rear camera yet? Be great to know how you got on especially on placement & how you wired up for reverse.

Thanks to all for the helpful instructions, suggestions etc. Going to be the weekend at the earliest before I even start to look at installing so watch this space.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8017.JPG (116.4 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8018.JPG (94.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8020.jpg (89.1 KB, 43 views)
Split or Bust is offline   Reply With Quote