Thread: Klarzy Halos
View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2015, 18:05   #1
KRISTLEE
I really should get out more.......

None at the moment.

Default Klarzy Halos

Hi All,

As promised please see attached photo of my newly acquired halo headlights from Klarzy. I must say I am really happy with them and feel they help the front end look much better.

Klarzy really is the muts nuts and I recommend anyone else thinking of DRLs to contact him, these headlights are fitted in no time and come with an excellent guide for incorporating the rings into the electrics so they work as intended. Really is one easy mod to do, I am in no way any good at wiring things up but the headlights come ready to install so if I can do it anyone can.

Major kudos to Klarzy

Please take no notice of my bumper as I have had it off today to remove the foglights as the fixings I made up weren't secure enough. Also the bumper is on my to do list as it needs repairing...again (cable ties probably give that away lol).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (136.3 KB, 152 views)

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE

Last edited by KRISTLEE; 23rd August 2015 at 18:08..
KRISTLEE is offline   Reply With Quote