View Single Post
Old 18th January 2011, 17:07   #14
majedm75
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Saloon 2.5V6+Auto - Pack Luxe & Sterling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
Hey majed,

I always preferred the darker colours on a 75, but this car had a low mileage and all the right toys. It was for sale at the other side of the country tough, so I needed to convice myself of the colour before we would have a look at it. I searched for ''Rover 75 Steel Blue'' and found your car, tought the colour looked great on your car and it totally conviced me to have a look at our 75. Now I think it's one of the nicests colours you can have on a 75. It suits the car really well and makes the car look modern.

Your car looks great and I think it has most of the optional extras available at the time! Did you bought it like this or did u fit them afterwards?

The Crown alloys are for the winter on our car by the way, I have found a nice set of Serpent alloys for the summer. I like the look of the Crowns, but I think Serpents are even nicer.
Hi again Jarno,

Mine has all the optional extras available at her time ... and all were factory fitted. I never had to add anything afterwards. The only modifications I have done is the programming of the speed-locking doors at the dealer back in 2003!and adding the Bosch wiper blades 2 years ago. I wish she had Xenon lights like other luxury cars were fitted back in 2000 when I got her but it was not a deal breaker for me then (I could always have fitted them later - as she has the front lights power wash which is mandatory in France for Xenons - but I choose not to so far). Like yours, I am nearly at 93000kms. Also at first I wanted a darker colour but my wife insisted that these cars were better looking in lighter colours and I'm glad I listened to her for once... When I saw her at the dealer's, it was love at first sight and pure delight since then (July 2000)

Last edited by majedm75; 18th January 2011 at 17:25..
majedm75 is offline   Reply With Quote