View Single Post
Old 17th August 2014, 12:59   #11
reworht
This is my second home

Honda HR-V 1.6 i-DTEC SE Navi 5dr Diesel Hatchback

Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,497 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc13661 View Post
Thanks Steve, I have sorted the tap myself this morning, I also fitted a new gas regulator, have gone through the van with a fine comb today sorting out any issues. More annoyed that the Guy still fails to acknowledge me.... Maybe a letter to BBC Watchdog

I find it difficult to believe that I received a full check list that states the Gas Electric and Water all function correctly when they clearly did not, I am more concerned that it says the wheels have been of and the brake linings checked and return springs etc..... upon close inspection today the wheel trims and wheels have so many cobwebs in them it indicates that this is also a fabrication of the truth.

I accept that I have been well and truly ripped off, just a shame I paid for it on debit card rather than a credit card, as then I would have had some form of insurance.

I wont name and shame him on an open forum but if anyone in the North East /North West is wanting to avoid this guy I will pass on details via a PM
I would like to make sure I don't contact him Keith - due a service next Spring, so a PM would be appreciated

Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !
reworht is offline   Reply With Quote