View Single Post
Old 27th February 2019, 13:59   #8
starbug2
This is my second home

Silver Rover 75 Tourer Club SE CDTI + MGF 1.8 in BRG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 6 View Post
Bonne Anniversaire Mon Amie .......
HELLO long time no see thank you . not sure when next be going France way , we did germany with club 75 last year via holland but won't be going this year to near Denmark , bevs health of late has not been great for travel but may be pop over next year in one of the cars be it the 75, F or even the 3 .. it was nice to of met up in france and maybe some time we can arrange something in future .... time will tell how travel will be to/from euro land ??? i know some club 75 lot are coming over for POL , will you be ? not sure yet in whiich car we shall goto pol or with which group we shall park with but we hope to go 21. again i am , well 54 i am and a car fan i shall always be and hope to keep the 75/F going as long as possible which is why we got the 3 ...all car which ahve a connection with longbridge if you are on facebook you will find me there while not as active on car forums in general i often do stuff on there as i can do facebook very easy and don't need a PC which i do for the car forums .. many we all have a better 2019 what ever car we have or what forums we are in

LLAP
Stephen. K .Wright car and sci fi fan and i may take some photos of both .., just a few

now with 2020 MG ZS 1Lt TURBO engine with automatic 6 speed gearbox to help keep the 75 and MG F going as long as possible
starbug2 is offline   Reply With Quote