View Single Post
Old 4th February 2015, 16:45   #39
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
There's been 18 pages of various bits of damning information and 553 views on the private section of our forum over there. ( Running into thousands of words. )

Also confessions available to be downloaded from Facebook.( From Terry himself. )

8 years of seeming cover ups and deceptions including using false identities. ( Banned from here. Also Rover.org and BBM's site too !!! )

All in all would be a good basis for a mystery novel.---

If you should nip over sometime I'll PM a bit of info for you.

Colvert.

John, I don't doubt what you say is true. She-he conned all of us, myself included but I never had any desires for her or ever planned any liaisons. Just as well. Imagine the shock of the meat and 2 veg... that Terry would have had to put a dress on with all the gear and the falsies. One member here had a thing about Poppy. I won't embarrass him by revealing who he is.

Thanks for getting back to me. I did have my suspicions, a few months ago a guy on FB talked about having a daughter - Poppy and how he stood up for her. He looked like a thug from the English Defence League. Was that his real photo. No matter, I decided not to look any further and left it alone. He might have been gay wanting admiration from men. Apologies to Stubs thread

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 5th February 2015 at 03:28..
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote