View Single Post
Old 29th October 2016, 13:17   #15
Jules
This is my second home

ZT 260 SE Twilight and 10 other 75 ZT's :O

Thanked 1,116 Times in 763 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossy View Post
It seems there is a problem, Jules clearly fits lots of these and customers are complaining, I am with the view of cheaper materials, they can all pass final inspection for thickness and tolerances but in the real world these discs are failing at very low mileages. Although ECP say millions are sold, just 1% of those discs failing is a lot.
I binned my old Pagid discs and vowed never to use Pagid again, how many more people think like me?
I hope Pagid do get this sorted, as Jules has said, there are many posts on lots of forums and social media regarding the same problems as I encountered.
Oh dear more evidence "binned !!"
That's a shame you didn't return them.
I hear this so often.

I reckon only 5% of duff parts are ever returned because we Brits are not born complainers or maybe it's the fear of the cost of returning stuff or in some cases lack of time or laziness

Ultimately it gives companies false statistics about how reliable their products really are.

Some companies/suppliers don't care but simply want volume of sales but lets hope in this case PAGID come up with a solution.

Ultimately I really don't mind paying more I'm constantly on the hunt for a quality product for myself and my customers

Newbies do now!!
1. Plenum drains..all 3 or 4 year dependent
2. Cooling fan..All speeds functioning
3. Bonnet cable divider block
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote