Mickyboy
SERVICING AND DEALER DIAGNOSTICS

MG ZT CDTI 135 + & MGZT CDTI AUTO 160 & ROVER 75 TOURER CDTI 160 TROPHY YELLOW

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramanga View Post
Dunno

I thought Mick was joking about traction control TBH

If the wiring is correct is it just insert the correct switch and Bob's your uncle or does it need a T4 session?

Also... Is there any point having traction control on a diesel, other than to say 'I have it' (bit like drivers side cup holder)
The diesels did have traction control available, it is not however just a case of fitting the button and away you go, firstly you will need a different ABS pump that is traction control applicable, then ZCS code change etc, The wiring for the button is normally there, but it doesn’t matter how much anyone offered to pay me I wouldn’t go through all the hassle of retrofitting it with my T4. mainly because it’s a complete waste of time and effort having it fitted on a diesel I had it once what a waste of time
Mick
Jobs done : new UBP, Spy hole mod, Rear hub(wheel bearing),plenum cleaned and emptied, Inline thermostat fitted,Full service, In car Digital tv/DVD Bluetooth Satnav etc, Replaced UBP, Restored headlights,Fixed airbag connection.replaced HP pump,replaced rear light seals,changed intercooler O rings.

Jobs to do: ,replace drivers lock,.
[/SIZE]
Mickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote