Thread: New Upper Arms
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2020, 09:06   #16
vitesse
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyHeckaslike View Post
Hi Mike. DMGRS has not delivered this order re the spiel that was used to solicit it and I have no confidence following private emails with DMGRS that this will change. I have since received comms from other parties who have advised of problems with DMGR'S orders and had I known of them before I would not have exposed myself to this position of uncertainty. Some things do not add up to me re this order. DMGRS has advised me that only 3 of 3 hundred arms were sent and that Xpart will be called upon to make up the shortfall ... really? Like you and many other members I question, where did the Xpart stock come from re satisfying this order as it was solicited?

I was advised that I would receive 1 of the 3 arms sent (all 3 for 1 side apparently) and that a pair of MG arms would "HOPEFULLY" arrive on my doorstep last week. Well, guess what? Zilch! And yes, the silence is deafening on this thread re any info from the seller.
Thanks for the information as I’ve heard nothing about any three hundred, just the initial batch of 50. And while I have a mail from Mat stating that I’ll receive a MG set rather than Xpart, I am a bit anxious as returning goods from my location wouldn’t be much fun. I haven’t received any notice of despatch yet, only heard that the arms were in Southampton customs.
However thanks to MarinaBrian I’m quite confident I can spot the difference(s) between the SAIC arms and the Indian ones.
I do agree with you that it shouldn’t be like this, I remember when Mat first announced his venture on the org.forum, as a one man band I wished him well and have supported his venture not only myself but advising owners in Sweden of his business. He (and Scott) need to deal with this issue otherwise confidence will drop to zero and recovery will be almost impossible.

Regards
vitesse is offline   Reply With Quote