View Single Post
Old 28th December 2019, 21:34   #19
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

lol here you go again taking out your back side as usual.

Ok where to start. cost you £1000? more like £865.51 per your email to the MOT garage of which £250 was reimbursed so you had to spend £615.51. But good effort at adding up, £1000 is close enough. And I guess you forgot to mention how you booked all the jobs in with your expensive garage and agreed to have the work done and just pinged the bill my way telling me you want it paid immediately, without consulting me or getting cheaper realistic quotes. Guess you don't mind the price when you think you're going to get someone else to just pay for it for you.

But hey, we all know your math is a bit rusty since we all saw you wanted me to write you a signed receipt for £3,050 for a car you paid £2500 for ey....

Speaking of " truth and accuracy", guess I'll just refer everyone to post 16 here which shut you up last time. all I've mentioned above + more is all documented there: https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...=290499&page=2

Long read but exposes Dave for the complete p*ss taking prat he is.

I love the emphasis you put on "who paid your full asking price by the way" when your first message to me when you saw the add for the car for sale was... in your own words "Your beautiful Connie is so cheap > All those hours >>> if you ever do a ZT + 190 V6 to similar spec please let me know. But charge the proper price...".

Nice screen shot of that message:

So Dave here saw the car as a bargain, but yeah you pat yourself on the back for paying the add price. lol what a joker!

And on top of that, you ask me to change the gearbox oil and also inject the sills with bilt hamber dynax for you for when you collect the car FOR FREE!

And then you ask me to drive the car half way round the M25 to Guildford station for you to collect there as you couldn't be bothered to go all the way from Somerset to Thurrock to collect the car, and you ask me to do this AFTER agreeing to buy it AGAIN AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. And so that I had a way to get back home, I had to take the 75 + my fiance in her car on a 2 hour drive to Guildford + spend an hour or so there whilst you look at the car and take it for a test drive and then another 2 hours drive home. So a complete day lost for myself and my fiance + the cost of fuel for 2 cars. And let's not mention you almost causing an accident with your sudden last minute harsh braking to pull off a 70mph dual carriage way almost causing my fiance in her fiesta following behind getting rear ended by the car behind her! Didn't even get a thanks for it.

And then if that wasn't enough, you continuously message me insisting I pay for a spare key for the car after buying the car and collecting it!

But yeah you congratulate yourself for paying the add price. Idiot.

I owe you no apology, you are a complete and utter T*OSSER!

and here you go again waffling on as usual. nice paragraph of copy and paste that has nothing to do with my post about my custom dials for MY ZT. You must love the sound of your fingers tapping away on your keyboard.

It's actually quite laughable how you go on about retro dials and that you don't like your dials because they're black. Funny that because I remember a large majority of retro cars having black dial faces. What's even more laughable is how you're going on about your dials not looking retro... when the dials in your car are just black inverse versions of the factory mk1 75 dials! Apart from the additional rover 75 logo and the black inverting, the design is completely identical to the factory dials!

Here's the dials fitted to the 75.

You can whine and try and sound as clever as you want about the design of the dials, you're still the complete and utter idiot who bought a car with them fitted with the dials clearly visible in the add with close up pics and also stated as a key point in the sale add when you don't like them! Same goes for other mods on the car you don't like.

And if you don't like them so much, in stead of posting boring whining comments on my thread, just change the dials back to factory ones you've had 13 months to do it!

Seriously there's no end to Dave's serial whining, soon after collecting the car he realised he doesn't even like the v6 auto which somehow was my fault as well! he's still moaning about it not being a fast car to this day. See his thread here: https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...d.php?t=297782

Let's also not mention the 41 days gap between MOTs after it expired on 25th July and wasn't MOT'd again until 4th September. but was still being used... Quite hypocritical after complaining about the MOT I had done whilst I had the car 3 months and over 2k miles before you bought the car.

Get a life you miserable whiny pathetic man. 13 months on and you're still going on and making yourself look like a prat. So sad you're on here making long pathetic posts like that on Christmas Day got nothing better to do even on Christmas Day I see.

MissMoppet... more like MissMuppet.

Keep off my posts.
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote