View Single Post
Old 18th November 2019, 11:27   #22
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd Job View Post
I feel for you, it's very annoying when you haven't done anything wrong and you get picked on. Because that is exactly what they've done.
I own a classic Mini,
I was a member of a well known classic Mini club, and I asked a couple of questions ref how to fit and if anyone had any problems with a competition engine mount which fits from the thermostat to the bulk head.
Any way, cut a long story short, I didn't get any advice, ( there is a problem with cheaply made Chinese versions of the unit, something we on here get trouble with on aftermarket parts )
- all I got was put-downs from one person about why he wouldn't fit the product full stop.

So, me being me, I stuck up for myself. I wasn't abusive, I didn't use any naughty words, I just voiced. " Many thanks for your opinion, but I think you will find the question was, has anyone else had issues and how did you get around the problems, Not, I'm thinking of fitting this, what do you think?

So, apparently, that was a terrible thing to say to someone who was the self proclaimed font of all knowledge and I got banned!
Odd people are taking over!!
Darcydog is offline   Reply With Quote