View Single Post
Old 7th July 2022, 17:05   #12
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

great videos for a newbie like me. thanks andy. been looking in my shed for some detailing products. found : 1. bilt hamber white clay bar (new still in box with powder coating.) 2. maguires ultimate compound 3. autoglym resin polish. 4. autoglym shampoo. 5.Tub of " big white " high temp paste wax. 6.bottle of primo amigo sealant. All unused and unopened... got some microfibre seamless wipes on order too. The clay bar states water lube only needed but i may add a little shampoo in my spray bottle as well. Once i have clayed the whole car , and corrected whatever paintwork required,with my DA polisher , do i have to correct again lightly with the primo amigo (which recommends on the bottle DA application ? ) and then will i be able to apply the wax by hand ? Am i in the correct order of play , and do i have adequate material types ? I have also ordered a lambs wool rupes pad for buffing /wax for the final act ... your guidance would be apreciated, learned alot about technique from the videos and will follow that again ...
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote