View Single Post
Old 12th September 2019, 19:04   #419
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Got a lovely compliment.............

............................... from two neighbours from the cul-de-sac across the road from me. Said that they both love how I have turned the back garden to an area of bursting colours. They often stop and have a peek in, well they did until I put the gate on. Now they have to look through the gate.
I said they could always open the gate and look in but they no to that, privacy is important they said.

Everyone that walks past, obviously I have to be outside to hear, all say hello. Whether they walking the dog or taking the kids to school. A very friendly bunch around here.
No-one has moved in next door yet. Nor have I seen anyone around to view it either, although I’m not looking out the window all the time.
Got the chap coming back next Thursday to fit my Venetian blinds, so I’ll see less.

Once home, I’m off my travels tomorrow, the next big job I need to get done is getting the bath taken out and a shower cubicle put in. Getting harder and harder to climb over the side of the bath plus there are no handles to hold onto.
Nothing wrong with the rest of the bathroom though. Other than that not much needs to be done.

Oh! Well back to watching the box. Early night to night.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote