View Single Post
Old 10th December 2019, 15:56   #429
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Been a day of pluses..........................

............................................ first Banana needed 4 new tyres, 2 were getting near the mark and as we have a couple trips planned plus the up and coming MOT I decided to get all 4 replaced.
There is a small family run tyre shop in Saltash so I went there, I took the Bear there about 8 months ago.
When it comes to tyres I generally go for Continentals, tried Uni Royal Rain Spots but found there wore out very quickly.

So got a price on the Continental 5 Spot’s. And they were the same price as the last lot I bought almost 3 years ago from All Tyres in Woodford Essex. Happy with that.
Second plus, was Allen has been round and has almost finished my TV unit, looks the dogs wot sits.

Third plus was the Watch Doctors contacted me to say that my Lorus Micky Mouse watch had been repaired and was ready to be sent back. I bought my Val this watch back in 1991. Since her passing I have worn the watch every day since.
4th plus was the news that my Grand Dad’s pocket watch was ready for collection from a local jewellers in Saltash, I did take the Lorus Micky Mouse watch in there but they was unable to repair it. My Grand Dad’s Jaegar fob watch dates back to the First World War, officers watch, and has a lot of sentimental value.

So all in all a cracking day despite the gale force winds and torrential rain.

Happy with that.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 10th December 2019 at 15:57.. Reason: Lost letters found
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote