View Single Post
Old 17th February 2019, 00:22   #420
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_fry View Post
I have not been active in the forum for over 2 years now since I sold my 75 and brought a Chysler, I only knew there was any problems when Jeff contacted me a few weeks ago. I am also out of pocket for over £500 which I had to pay into PayPal and bank charges for going into the red.

Sean or Joe as his is call has supplied many many members who have been totally happy with the service that they have received from firstly me when I used to send out the head units and then Jeff and lastly Rob. We all have been hoodwinked by him.

I have come to the conclusion that my money has gone and will not get it back.

If you had ANY dealings with Sean you would have known him to be a gentleman and not a theif that he has turned out to be.

I really feel that I cannot give any more input to the forum.
The whole setup may have been all sunshine and flowers at the beginning, but it was destine to end badly due to the dodgy business practice he used. The onus was on the product to do well, overtime this wasn't the case which lead to the start of all the problems...

Avoidance was then amongst us.

Certain dishonest opportunities would have arisen which would have gave him an easy way out, he drew from a seemingly endless toolbox of ways to manipulate members, he was the puppet master to some.

I saw it, some others saw it, but many didn't, or simply wouldn't.

You never know, one day he may appear with an explanation and a big apology and give everyone their money back...
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote