Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA View Post
Morning everyone.

Even more rain but has turned mild.

Hoping to get Banana back today, been back to the paint shop with a few bits that needed re-doing.
Good morning Bob, good morning Andy and good morning to Ian and Richard, good morning to the guests visiting.

Bob, I hope you are not having to pay for the work done in the paint shop and that it leaves the shop looking good as new.

Currently it’s blue skies here, but rain is forecast for this afternoon with 24C. I have just cleaned the pool and the water is up to the brim, the grass on the lawn is high from the rains. It was only cut 2 weeks ago.

No sign of the locusts yet, so hoping they keep away.

Coronavirus - a few days ago a Chinese student was intercepted arriving at Jomo Kenyatta Airport from China. He was immediately put into an isolation unit at Kenyatta State Hospital. So far initial tests have found him to be clear of the virus, but he is being kept in isolation for 14 days quarantine. This news does not make the international media, but it made the local ones.

During the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, the Kenyan government put a ban on all flights to and from West Africa. At the time, this worked and the virus was contained.

How is everyone?
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote