View Single Post
Old 26th February 2020, 19:29   #16
Neil1
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T CDTI Auto

An update on how things are progressing or not as the case is.

Being on my own most of the time I don't like sitting around doing nothing so I have been doing what I did before.
Out shopping, well I tried to had a funny turn in Lidl's which gave me a scare and had to sit in the boot of my car for about 15 minutes, I had bought a bottle of water so was drinking that, I had forgot to bring my pump spray with me which would have sorted me out.
A very kind lady took my trolley back for me and brought back my token, it's very humbling when some complete stranger does this for you.

So I haven't been out shopping since, instead have done a Tesco Home Delivery for this week/weekend.

On Monday I had the radioactive scan appointment at Torbay Hospital the letter said to a allow a couple of hours and I didn't drive as I thought it was best not to.
Taxis are expensive but a necessity at times which cost me £36 return.
For the return journey the first taxi that turned up was a Toyota Auris Estate, I couldn't get in, there was no room for my knees, so the driver ordered a larger one a Citroen C4 Grand something, can't remember the rest, that was much larger and easier to get into.

Unfortunately they couldn't do the scan as I can't put my left arm above my head (had an accident in 2002) all the nurse had done was shave my chest.
They said, I had to be able to put both arms above my head and keep that position for 20 minutes.

There is another scan available to me but I don't know if they can do that one either.
Now I'm waiting to see what happens next.
Neil1 is offline   Reply With Quote