View Single Post
Old 30th November 2021, 11:30   #22
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

Guys.

I dont plan to remove the roll bar and yeah no scaffolding tube also hate getting into secondary faults like that so only if absolutely necessary...... Always managed to get the bolts tight but not with a torque wrench just as tight as they will go with a single push using my foot at the end just enough so i can get them off again one day lol.

The problem i had with this side last time is getting the bush bolts started straight it took a second set of hands to manipulate the bush to prevent it pulling the bolts off centre. Last time i mashed the threads in the sub frame so do have the right tap on hand if needed but I havent get that far today.

Bit annoyed with Rimmers sending me a bush that ripped itself apart as to tight to fit onto the arm... Last two times the bush has pressed on nicely using loads of washing up liquid and my significant weight on it. NOT THIS TIME Im trying to calm down before contacting Rimmers...

Renew auxiliary drive belt # Replace driver door lock actuator # Refurbish wheels

Last edited by Retap; 30th November 2021 at 12:22..
Retap is offline   Reply With Quote