View Single Post
Old 27th November 2019, 14:19   #32
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

When you see the social pressure being exerted to legalise these poisons you must wonder why the heck they are allowed to do it. If it's illegal, it's illegal. So don't do it.

Any infringement should be prosecuted but everyone in authority casts a blind eye to efforts to further its use. The medical imperative is a false premise to use for general consumption. We do know it's part of the funding base for mass illegality and a gateway drug for mightier poisons that rapidly destroy not only the life of the addict but also extended family members and that the proceeds are used to support criminals.

Regarding the comparisons with alcohol what matters is the degree of intoxication from the product. Hemp is more or less instant, doesn't need to go through the digestive system and relies on transfer from lung to blood stream and then within a minute, straight to the brain. Providing the smoker has one of course.

With alcohol the % is what, about 4% of a pint? So the intoxication takes a lot longer and has nothing like the blunt kick of swamping of reactions. So it's cheaper, quicker to get kalied and appeals to the younger wannabe member of the movement.

I know for a fact our two girls were never victims, largely due to them reaching adulthood before the devil took over. I sympathise with parents of younger generations today, you are never right and can only keep trying to stem the tide for your children.