View Single Post
Old 5th February 2021, 17:00   #33
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantabro75 View Post
you are right Rick ,
Here is myne...on his long way of custon, still to finish the new leather door cars, and my new idea a wood and turned aluminum dash board,,,,,

Be interested to see the dash board when you've finished it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex D View Post
Here’s my 2002 Connoisseur that I bought just over 5 months ago as my first car when I was 17. Not the finest example of a 75 but by no means the worst and I love it to bits. I’ve got some new number plates to fit and I’m going for a ride out tomorrow to pick up some crown alloys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very classy for a first car. I wouldn't had been able to run one due to insurance when I was 18. So had a little Essex boy racer Irmscher Edition corsa for a year and a half. Then bought my typhoon ZT a month after turning 20 and was amazed to get a £1200 insurance quote on it. Then dropped to about £800 the next year, as by that point I had 2 years NCB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceedy View Post
My Old Dizzle Auto 18 years old and 163K miles

And the 260 V8 shining at Haynes Museum

And an Old pic of the V8 posing in Haynes VIP Spot number one with 2 other old heaps

Your 260 is lovely! one day I'll have one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGjim View Post
https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...d2bf674412.jpg
My son has started a little part time car cleaning/detailing job so I let him "practice" on my ZT-T, it won't stay this clean for long!
That's come up nice, another fellow firefrost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teflon View Post
I'm sure someone mentioned Lagoon earlier :

Cliff
I'm just jealous of how those under bonnet mirrors just look amazing on yours. Originally had them done for mine for the NEC and yours wears them better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt View Post
And here it is waiting for lockdown to finish and the Midlands Nano meets to start again.

But under the cover it looks like this....Bring on the Nano meets....

I had that same splitter on my PBT mkii. Think they really suit Difficult colour to keep spotless isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Jules View Post

My (The Black Pearl),

Rev.
Looking pristine as usual
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote