View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2020, 08:42   #152399
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

How is everyone?

Ian, good morning sir! your photo as a young one, I’d say your looks these days have improved with the years

More rain last night and more is forecast next week. Since we started the grow bags and new vegetables, we have not had any need to do extra watering. This morning I am doing the laundry, bedsheets and whites, then the cleaning.

We had a report from the agent in Margate after the tenant recently moved out to another flat within the block. He left behind his washing machine and from the photos the agent sent, I could see he left the toilet basin poo stained and the bath with a ring of lime scale and dirt around it. 3 keys to the new double glazing windows are missing and the key to the electric meter is not there. The bathroom door is split and the handle to the door is hanging off. Apart from that, he did pay his rent on time. I make allowances for wear and occupancy, but it’s a shame leaving it in that state. A 2-bedroom ground floor flat, security CCTV, with its own designated private parking, double glazing and C/H, less than 5 minutes walk from the sea front. We will ask the agent to chase up the missing keys, the removal of the washing machine with the tenant’s permission in writing and deduct the cost of a new matching bathroom door from the deposit.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote