View Single Post
Old 14th November 2019, 23:00   #105
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfortably Numb View Post
Anybody want to start slagging off David Attenborough? And for Greta Thunberg, those crosses are at least 3 generations ago - she is talking about people who were born after WW2. I'm fed up with people carping about greens. Time will tell who was right or wrong. just as it will with Brexit. Why do you all assume that people who believe a different set of "facts" to those that you do, must have some dark, ulterior motive, or are stupid and gullible? Fake News is what you call news you don't believe. I see a lot of it, and I see a lot of gullible people believing it!
I'm looking forward to throwing off the shackles, aren't you

I have my rattan smock at the ready, along with my wooden clogs, and step through bicycle.

Recently I've turned my garden into a nature reserve, along with a ground source heat pump, windmill and carbon capture.

Brian

P.S. it's not really a rattan smock, but a rather fetching LBD embellished with intricately carved black rhinoceros horn, and a stole made of the pelt of three Amur leopard

My garden is currently being used for the illicit storage of toxic waste, and I have an arrangement to allow fly tipping of microplastics into the water course
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote