View Single Post
Old 1st August 2016, 12:25   #53
norbury brook
Avid contributor

MG ZT CDTi 135 '+'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simondi View Post
I had some spare time this afternoon and decided to have a play around with my unit.

First impressions.
Display is great
Sound is great
Radio reception on FM very clear.
Sat Nav again very clear and LOUD. (Went into the various settings both on unit settings and SatNav settings and now all sorted)

Overall very pleased with it indeed.

A couple of questions.
The back button/home button on the touch screen don't seem to work or is it my sausage like fingers?
How does the DVR camera work?
OBD/ Torque Pro. Can this be let on all the time in the background?

Last but not least. Thanks to my neighbours boy I now have a mini disc stuck in the CD slot Any ideas how I can get it out without a) destroying the unit or b) without breaking his fingers

which setting in particular to sort out the sat nav volume. used mine this week for the first time but had to mute the sat nav as even with the volume at zero it was still way too loud.

any way to set the USB drive music player to sort by Artist? it's just showing an alphabetical album folder view, not a big deal but would be nice to sort by different criteria.

screen is great , sound is great , sat nav seems to take longer to lock on that the old unit, any ideas? I have the GPS receiver stuck the underside of the dash in the center.

cheers

marcus
norbury brook is offline   Reply With Quote