View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2016, 15:38   #16
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by obidiah-jones View Post
I am on this forum as i enjoy reading about peoples experiences about their Rovers having owned several Longbridge products over the years and living not far from the plant. I didn't realize I had to currently own a product, make hundreds of posts or have an opinion that was the same as yours to post on the forum.

I cant see in any of my previous posts where I have criticized JLR (who have done fantastic work in the midlands) or criticized any foreign car maker other than SAIC either. Your so pleased that you now have the opportunity to buy a car with a MG badge on yet you bought a Hyundai......
You deliberately miss the point especially re the Hyundai and JLR cited as examples and not in a million years would a sane person consider my citing these makes as any sort of personal criticism - Any opinion is welcome - You are the one getting upset because others do not agree with you.

And no - you don't have to own an MGR "product".

But why anyone would want to make the comments that you do on an enthusiasts Forum smacks of someone who likes a little conflict.

So - to me - someone who pops in - makes a few silly comments within less than 15 posts seems a little odd.

I certainly do not go on a Alfa Romeo Forum and slag of one of their cars because I spent some time in Italy and owned an Alfa Sud, a 156 and my son now has a Brera.

So I suppose I struggle with your motivation.

But PLEASE - do not bother to justify yourself any more - I have wasted enough time already. It takes all sorts - lets leave it at that.
Darcydog is offline   Reply With Quote