View Single Post
Old 17th July 2016, 09:03   #13
obidiah-jones

none

Quote:
Originally Posted by basil View Post
Oh Obidiah.As you appear to live in Birmingham,why don't you go round to the Sales Centre at Longbridge,or to Summit Garage & have a drive Yourself of a GS? Got mine 3 Saturdays ago - Absolutely Superb,AUTO as well.Stop WINGING,and go See for Yourself,cos you'll be Pleasantly Surprised.You Know you want to.
All ready have driven the car at the sales centre GS event the staff at the sales centre are a credit to the company. Its an average car nothing more nothing less. The car looks fine in top spec from the outside then sadly when you get in and realize that despite the fact you are sitting in the top spec uk car there are lots of blank switches. The cheapness extends to the rest of the interior including the awful looking electric window switches and while the touch screen is very responsive the resolution is poor. The piano black trim is also a scratch and dust magnet. The engine pulls well and would be excellent in the 3 but the suspension is surprisingly firm and doesn't seem to cope with our less than smooth roads. At £21,000 there are far better options out there in the nearly new and pre registered market.

My problem is that SAIC is touting its Chinese product as British when it is not. As I have have said before spend your money as you wish. I hope you continue to enjoy your car and it proves reliable for you.
obidiah-jones is offline   Reply With Quote