View Single Post
Old 26th March 2022, 14:59   #164518
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

Good afternoon. Making siopao again . . . . third time in a week, Ging is mainlining on the bl00dy things!

Still got the light headed feeling, probably have to speak to the doc on Monday as I've all but finished the iron and folic acid tablets . . . . can't say as I've felt any benefit from them. Put it this way, been taking them for weeks and the light headed feeling only appeared days ago.

In the garden the last couple of days. Trimmed a couple of bushes at the front and the old boy next door asked to borrow the (electric) trimmer. I went inside to roll a ciggy, came back out and he was standing with a rather sheepish look, he'd managed to catch the cable. Profuse apologies, done it myself more than once. Out with the soldering iron, heatshrink etc.

Later in the day I was hanging some washing only to be confronted by a black and yellow Zeppelin, huge, very curious, bumble bee. It buzzed around my head giving me a good once over then inspected everything I hung out. I'm not in the slightest bothered about bumble bees, wasps are another matter! I was set upon when I had the dogs out years ago, think they disturbed a nest because I was suddenly surrounded by a could of wasps, stung eight times

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote