Thread: Ukraine Aid
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2022, 19:31   #1
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts
Default Ukraine Aid

Following on from the thread in the social section about housing Ukranian refugees, I have decided to do my little bit (Unfortunately I cannot take anyone in due to living in rented accomodation)

So in my mind I am going to do the next best thing, I will be setting off early April and heading as far East into Poland as is possible with a load of supplies for the Ukranians.

My mode of transport for this trip will be a horsebox! (I am co piloting with a lady from Devon) at a Bob Burgess speed of max 60mph it may take a while!

The convoy I am part of will contain around 10 vans, all full with stuff that Ukraninas will need while they deal with the situation that has changed their lives.

I have set up a 'go fund me' page for donations, if you can put a few £ my way I will ensure the money is spent on items that will be gratefully recieved, Nappies, Ladies sanitary products, basic food & drinks, medicines etc, stuff that we all take for granted!

I guarantee that any donations I recieve will be spent on the above items hand delivered to the folk that need them, no charity directors will benefit from this one

So as Bob Geldof once said, dont go to the pub, give us yer ** money, I don't care how much you guys can donate, every bit will help.

https://gofund.me/386ea3b9

Obviously I will post updates on here of the journey so you can follow the adventure..

Thanks guys and girlies

Last edited by trikey; 25th March 2022 at 05:55..
trikey is offline   Reply With Quote