Old 18th March 2022, 07:48   #164387
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Hi Rich,

Lets hope the warmer days and longer evenings will be better for your recovery and sense of well being. Cold, dark, wet days never inspire anyone.

It's great that Andy can pop by and chew the fat with you.
It's a pain that we are so far apart. I know as your situation improves and the world recovers from Covid we will get together again. You still owe me that trip down to Lady Emma and I need to get up to Knockhill again. So we can plan something in the future one way or the other
I can't work for myself yet to so I can anything at anything to help me. I can't do anything ando it really brakes me down. I can't do painting that my right hands need to find for test since the accidentime. I just feel I could just fall away and I could really just get away, I can't go out and speak to my customers and tell them my plans for the fact that I'm losinig my jobs too.
Also my insurance for the van has been renewed in January with no email or increasing the price by 25 extra a month, this is my fault in a bump last year . I'm going to contact them to get my insurance changed to stack cos I haven't started my driving without being allowed off yet.I really don't care if I get taken away permanently..