View Single Post
Old 17th March 2022, 10:37   #164379
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
I am feeling low again today yesterday, the wife school was on school be off,and she has back to school today as it as there was a school off due to the parents for to see how the teachers getting with the kids .
My son is at the aircub practical air area and goes Thursday and Friday, so he is out there today and tomorrow too.
I have got one friend from the club who has become a good friend of mine Rover who lives Andy NO1 with the green colour, who comes for a cuppa and takes Quizzie with me for the dog. He meets each time he comes to see his sons when he's in the area.
Hi Rich,

Lets hope the warmer days and longer evenings will be better for your recovery and sense of well being. Cold, dark, wet days never inspire anyone.

It's great that Andy can pop by and chew the fat with you.
It's a pain that we are so far apart. I know as your situation improves and the world recovers from Covid we will get together again. You still owe me that trip down to Lady Emma and I need to get up to Knockhill again. So we can plan something in the future one way or the other